There is nothing more heartbreaking than a house fire. A house fire can destroy the structure inside and outside. One of the leading causes of house fires is electrical malfunctions. For example if you had an electrical malfunction in your garage this could result in fire and smoke damage on the structure, contents, car etc. After a fire occurs its essential to call a fire and smoke restoration company like Disaster Master. Leave the dirty work to the professionals like Disaster Master that will help put your mind at ease and restore your home after a fire.
Recently in Lincoln City Oregon there was a fire in the garage of the home. It was an electrical malfunction that started the fire in the garage. Disaster Master was hired by the homeowner to remediate the smoke and fire damage. The crew with Disaster Master got started by removing all the contents out of the garage. Next, all affected drywall in the garage needed to be removed and disposed of. All of the surfaces needed to be cleaned, degreased and encapsulated to help remove the smoke and soot. One HEPA air scrubber was running during the demo and remediation work to help clean and filter the air. Disaster Master also cleaned up the soot and smoke smell inside of the house in the master bedroom, guest bedroom, closets, and bathroom. All surfaces in the affected areas inside of the house were cleaned and encapsulated to help remove the smoke odor and layer of soot. All salvageable items were cleaned and stored. The non salvageable items were documented and disposed of. The homeowner was very satisfied with the work that Disaster Master did because they were able to remediate all the fire and smoke damage in her home.
If you have any issues with fire or smoke damage please call Disaster Master today at 541-992-2080. Disaster Master proudly services the following cities: Lincoln City, Neotsu, Otis, Neskwoin, Pacific City, Gleneden Beach, Depoe Bay, Siletz, Toledo, Newport, Seal Rock, Waldport, and Yachats.